+44 (0)20 8993 7100
Knowledgebase: General
What will Courier Exchange need from me?
Posted by Aleks Mladenovic on 18 December 2007 12:36 PM

Before you start trading on the exchange and depending on your subscription, we will need copies of your insurance documents - vehicle cover, Goods in Transit, employers & public liability,  Proof of address, drivers licence.  These details will be displayed on your personalised Accreditation page, to show your bona fides. Also, if you have an Operators Licence and other certification, including Customer Testimonials, you can display these too.

(11 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
Copyright © Transport Exchange Group. All Rights Reserved. E&OE